Our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. The uniform is very flexible to allow for all price ranges and personal taste.
Our uniform options are:
- White polo shirt or short-sleeved shirt.
- Red jumper, cardigan, fleece or sweatshirt.
- Plain black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- Plain black jogging bottoms (option for Foundation Phase)
- Red / white ‘gingham’ dress (summer option)
- Plain black sensible shoes or shoe-style trainers.
Certain items such as jewellery and flip-flops are not permitted for safety reasons. Further information on this and suitable PE-wear is detailed in the school uniform policy.