We love our Pupil Voice sessions. We have helped our teachers to come up with lots of ideas and activities for our topic 'Tan Tan'. We would like to:
* Explore where we live and our school community using Google Earth, then compare London now to how it was in the past.
* STEM activities e.g build a cage to trap the dragon
* Investigate materials and their properties to help us recognise the differences between houses now and in the past.
* Making and tasting our own bread by following instructions and recipes, just like they did in London's Bakery shop.
* Firework experiments
* Re-build the houses in London, deciding what we would change now - why did the fire spread?
* London building silhouette art.
We can't wait! We are going to have so much fun during this topic!