This term we will be focusing on a range of mathematical skills and concepts, including:
* Tally Charts and block graphs linked to traffic surveys. Answering questions about the information gathered.
* Directional language and positional language to control and move the Bee Bot and ourselves to designated areas/landmarks.
* Tessellation - looking at nature and problem-solving.
* Sequencing Broadlands photographs through the years on a timeline.
* Fractions of shape and number.
* Telling the time - o'clock, half past, quarter to, quarter past.
* Enterprise Business Opportunity - The children will design and create their own products to sell. They will be involved in costing the materials needed and working out profits once sold.